Sunday, January 3, 2010

Start your New Year by Backing up your data

Hey everyone!  Have you ever lost your all your research?  Has your computer crashed?  Have you ever thought about what would happen if it did?  Well, the answer for me to these questions is NO!  I had not until I started reading about it on everyone's blogs and post.  Now I am terrified that I would lose all of my research.  I have spent hours upon hours researching my ancestors and following the trail till it ends.  I can not imagine what would happen if I lost all of that.  Yes I do!  I would lay down in my floor and cry and throw a big fit like a 2 year old child.  I'm not kidding!  So, lets start off the new year right by backing up are research and data so we dont have any 2010 melt downs.  Thanks to GeneaBloggers, they are even making it easier by giving away four fee copies of Handy Backup by Novosoft LLC (value $39 US)!

Oh by the way, as with any contest there are always rules and legal stuff.  So stop on over and read all that at GeneaBloggers too.  Don't forget to make sure that your blog is on the genealogy blog roll over there. And tell them that Robin over at Where I Come From sent you.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment